how does aktivora work
AKTIVORA combines a unique system of chemistry and physics that works in reverse of the current and existing cleaning/disinfecting technologies.
AKTIVORA has “Seek and Destroy” molecules penetrate and break a part biofilm and dismantle the cell walls of germs, at the same time, dehydrating them so they effectively “implode” therefore, building a resistance to this technology is impossible!
AKTIVORA penetrates up to 10 times more efficiently than conventional cleaners and disinfectants and therefore delivers Unrivalled and Superior performance in kill rate efficiency and cleaning power, with log kills up to 99.999%
AKTIVORA provides a Super Strong Electrostatic Positive Charge that coats and protects treated surfaces from further contamination of Germs, Dirt, Algae and surface soiling for prolonged periods. This protective barrier also prevents bacteria from feeding and breeding by cutting off the food source, at the same time the electrostatic effect also disrupts and kills germs. It is also accumulative, meaning, the more you use it, the stronger the protection, as any broken surface matrix will “heal itself” and therefore you need apply significantly less for every application thereafter as the previous coating is still active.
Other benefits for Aktivora
- AKTIVORA Destroys insect infestations by breaking down the exoskeleton and dehydrating them.
- AKTIVORA Destroys black mold and green algae with outstanding long-lasting effects.
- AKTIVORA Destroys odors, unlike other products that mask smells with other scents.
- AKTIVORA Is more environmentally friendly and safer to humans and animals.
- AKTIVORA Is suitable for all market sectors across the board.
- AKTIVORA Reduces stock cost and level requirement and storage space.
- AKTIVORAIs safer to use than conventional and more aggressive cleaners and disinfectants.
- AKTIVORA Uses alternative organic and renewable plant-based products as much as possible